- SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
a) The Company will provide a detailed Consultation on each client’s case. Using the Company Proprietary Case Management Systems, highly qualified case workers shall ensure to provide expert advice to prepare case(s) for the client(s).
b) Client(s) Meetings can be arrange either in person at The Company’s office or via phone with the Company’s Consultants and Case workers. Client(s) should ensure that the facts of their cases are accurate and understood by the Company.
c) The Company reserves the absolute right to attain the Client(s) immigration history and all relevant information to ensure that The Company understands all the facts and circumstances that may or may not affect a successful outcome.
d) If During the course of the Client(s) application, any information is discovered that need to be addressed, which would otherwise harm Client(s) best course of action, together with any alternative options available.
e) The Company shall use its best endeavors to make the Client(s) case as strong as possible and the result which Client(s) seek. The Company is providing Services Pursuant to this Agreement, shall not be responsible or liable for any acts, errors, omissions, delays or any indirect or consequential damage resulting there from a professional opinion provided in the course of its business and also does not guarantee success resulting from the advice.
- “AVICS Consultancy Co. S.P.C” maintains the https://alphavisas.com/ Website (“Site”).
- ‘’Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards in BHD will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and AVICS Consultancy Co. W.L.L policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’